- Inclement Weather Line: 913-543-5160.
- Home and visiting team will be determined by coin flip. No players, team coaches, or parents/spectators will be allowed in areas designated "College Coaches Only". This includes the Hospitality Tents and the Scouting Areas.
- Roster Batting will be allowed during the ENTIRE tournament. Regardless of the number of players you have, you will need to announce your line-up format at the pre-game conference with the officials. Uniform shirts must be numbered. Pick up players may wear their original team’s uniform.
- Courtesy runners will be allowed for the Catcher & Pitcher at any time when batting roster. It will be designated as the last batter not on base when batting roster.
- When batting rule book your courtesy runner will be a substitute that has not been in the game.
- Game Time: Game Time will be 1hr 20 minutes and will be formatted as follows:
1. Exhibition Games: Games will be 1hr 20 minutes with a drop-dead format.
2. Pool Play Games: Games will be 1hr 20 minutes and we will finish the inning (pool play games may end in ties)
3. Bracket Play: Games will be 1 hr 20 minutes and will be played out until a winner is determined.
- Between innings, we ask that you limit your players to a max of 3 warm-up pitches.
- MSP will supply game balls.
- Forfeits: Forfeits are to be avoided at all costs.
- Forfeits are at the discretion of the Tournament Director or staff. If you are short a player (due to injury or other unforeseen circumstances) and need one to keep you from forfeiting, please contact the Tournament Desk or Tournament Director immediately. Temporary replacement players may be available, but we do need some notice. Please contact the tournament director on-site and we will provide as much assistance as possible. The ultimate goal of this event is for the players to be seen on the field and a forfeit benefits no one.
- Unsportsmanlike Conduct: Managers/coaches are responsible for their own conduct and for that of their players, assistants and spectators. Abusive language and/or unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated in any degree. Any coach, manager, player, or spectator that is ejected from a contest may be removed for the remainder of the tournament.
- Wristbands: All players must wear the appropriate colored wristband during the entire duration of the tournament. Players without wristbands will not be allowed to play. A limited number of extra wristbands will be available at the tournament desk if a band is lost or broken, but it is recommended that the players be extremely responsible with their wristbands. It is recommended that the wristband be attached loosely to the wrist so it can be taken off and put back on during the weekend. The wristbands will show that the players are eligible to play in the tournament, PLUS they designate to the college coaches the year of graduation of the player and their recruiting eligibility. These bands will be passed out at the tournament check-in.
- Official Tournament Roster: A team’s official tournament roster must be posted on www.usssa.com. Rosters must be entered by Monday, October 14 at 11:59 pm. We will need to get all rosters for the team book to the printer in time for the event.
- The tournament does not provide water in the dugouts. Teams are allowed to bring coolers into the park.
- Gate Pass Fees: Gate fee is included in the tournament fee.