We have spoken to many college coaches over the past few years and they have all expressed the fact that they are only allowed a few chances a year to evaluate players. What coaches say they want is an event that covers many aspects of recruiting and evaluating. We are offering a series of Events that will focus on increasing this interaction and amount of evaluation that they get.
These events will be hosted throughout the Summer of 2013. Here is a list of what our Exposure Events will focus on, as requested by the college coaches that we spoke to.
- Testing: Athletic & Softball related testing with results that are posted and given to every coach in attendance. Also, results that are emailed to all coaches that request results. Included are colleges that are unable to attend but have expressed interest in our event.
- Practices: One hour practice with the team they are placed on. This way the coaches will get to evaluate players fielding, hitting, and base running. Even if a ball is never hit to them in a game or if they are walked in games.
- Games: TWO games of LIVE competition. Playing your primary position and limited time at your secondary position. You will NOT be a Shortstop playing Right field as coaches have been to events that cost far more for far less offered and see players out of position. Playing time policies implemented. EQUAL playing time and play in both games.
- Coaches Time: To talk to players and answer or ask questions of them.
- Player Program: Complete profile! MUCH MUCH MORE!
- Aftercare Program: After the Event is over, each player will have an email with their results and profile sent to TEN colleges of their choice by Director Darren Petersen. He will also be available for any questions about recruiting a parent or player may have.